I’ve been to a lotta shows in my day, from Bruce Springsteen to KoRn to Mr. Scribble. I went to my first show long before the first hair sprouted out of my ass, I saw KISS when I was the tender age of eight at the Oakland Arena. 9 years later I returned, this time sportin a hot young female by my side and seeing the Foo, The Weez, & the Heat. We were seated close enough for me to throw my bra at Rivers of Weezer, lucky for him I was free-boobin it. Hot Hot Heat opened, and I gotta say, I don’t normally listen to them but I think they converted me, that curly haired singer has got spunk. I came for Weezer, I left loving what I came for; Weezer kicks the shit out of shit, and the six male strippers only made them rule more. Rivers belting out the beginning of “Say it Isn’t So” damn near floored me, Eebs and I have always been been in agreeance that that is the perfect song. I did enjoy when there were 3 weezer men on drums. Good ol Dave pretended to do be a guitar savvy member of the audience volunteering his abilities to play “The Sweater Song” by Weezer, whipped his hood off and rocked it with rivers, oh weezer how much ass kicketh thou? Foo Fighters took over keeping the flame burnin Dave killin his axe and banged his head very hard.
Ya’ll crackers and honkeys like the angry rap music? Booty shakin beats? Her humps? Her lovely lady lumps? If you do, I can’t imagine you would care for our schools hip hop club, composed of the elite freestylers, the flowers, the poets, and the hip-hoppers. If your into some of the greats like San Juan – straight out of madtown, Raul – the prolific poet lacing his insight with complex rhymes, Delee – the cracker, and the Incredible Fejj – the self proclaimed “Jeffrey, sicker than leprosy don’t step to me or you’ll get dropped like ectasy.” Basically what we’ve got here is hip hop to the ears, and you it beats thizzin anyday. Even the Wannabe westsiders from the east side get off on it. I filmed the first flow session during lunch period and this is the product, download it if you know whats good for you, if it doesn’t play download this first
On top of everything else, me, Pinky and Randy got together for a latenight run the other night, I gotta say I’ve missed those sonsa bitches and I know you bitches have too. We blew up this little missle shooter firework thing in the college parking lot, it tipped over upon ignition and shot tiny little firework projectiles at us as we scurried into Randy’s mom’s minivan and sped off. Badass.
Party tonight. Rock and roll everyday.
So I’ve been seein this lil list circulating around and around myspace like a venereal disease so I decided to give it to you. Keep in mind I have not written any of these so if some are rediculously lame, don’t blame me:
YOU KNOW YOU’RE FROM ARAGON High School WHEN …
1. No one wears red and black on fridays except the spirit squad, teachers, leadership and anyone else who wants extra credit.
2. You think the whole “Asian Mafia” that sits on the other side of school is a joke.
3. The administration says don�t drink before dances�drink after
4. The whole Senior class is divided into 2 groups: The AP’s and the Partiers.
5. You’ve heard the story of Mr. Oling [the ex-dean] and his weed.
6. During lunch half the school is on myspace in the library.
7. The football field may suck but, our football team can whoop on yours…for instance Burlingame.
8. Half the school is under construction, but we’re all so used to it we don’t give it a second thought.
9. Seniors who want a parking space have to get there at least 20-30 minutes before their first class starts, and if you don’t…you just make up your own parking spot
10. Pretty much everyone walks down the halls with an ipod, ipod mini, shuffle, or nano blasting through their ears
11. People can be REALLY shady
12. You don’t really know what service commission is, but you all join it anyways because Mr. Valmonte is so cool
13. You�ve gone to Mr. Pickles on a minimum day
14. Upperclassmen sport the “S.E.E.E Crew” pins…but no one knows what they do, what it stands for, or why they would join such a thing
15. Freshman girls wear really short skirts even on cold days
16. There are literally like 200 people in the Recycling Club, but over half of them don’t even recycle (they’re really in it for the end of the year trip)
17. Looking out the window, watching cars get towed is a great highlight of the day in certain classes
18. The girls wear flip flops whether its warm or not, but no one thinks they’re crazy when they wear it on cold days because every girl does it anyways
19. By senior year, the class is so divided that in actuality you will probably only hang out with one person you used to hang out with since your freshman year
20. Your junior year is the shit if you’re not an AP kid; you’re life is HELL if you are
21. No one goes to the school dances, but everyone goes to Grid and Prom
22. Everyone thinks our school looks like a jail…and frankly it kinda does
23. There’s a fundraiser everyday at lunch/brunch
24. Everyone is obsessed with O.C, One Tree Hill, or Laguna Beach
25. Everyone wishes we had lights on our field, so we could get the real high school football experience
26. There’s not one single distinct style
27. There seems to be new people at our school everyday
28. You’re probably in the Key Club, Interact Club, Recycling Club, or all of the above
29. Literally EVERY single lock is black, you had to pay $5 to use you’re locker, and you don’t even understand why
30. Really the only cliques here are: the Drama kids and the Asian Crew
31. No matter, what you’re mostly proud to be from A-town
32. People talk about myspace like it�s real life
33. there is always some kind of drama going on whether its yu or yur frends or someone else
34. Pple wear red and black almost evry day EXCEPT FRiday wen yur SUPPOSED to wear it
35. you HATE Hillsdale( NO JOKE ON THI SONE EVER ONE WHO NOES ME ME NOES I DO & THEY HATE ME LOL)
35. lunch dentention with Valmonte in HELLA fun theres alwais something ot laugh at!
36. youve said PEACE UP A-TOWN DOWN at LEAST once
37. the only rallies worth watching are the “Dance Rules” rallies but somehow you always end up watching each rally until its over
38. dententions mean absolutely NOTHING to you if you’re friends with Gabe and Josea
39. you are aware of the fact that your Dean was kicked out of school 5 times
40. trouble is forgotten if you can beat Valmonte at basketball
41. you don’t use “Mr” or “Mrs” in the classroom, you call your teachers/deans/principals/counselors by their last names
42. Allekotte gives you late passes
43. 4/20 is a special occasion and if forgotten, its considered a sin
44. u no u can get susspended 4 farting on sum1 !! LMAO
45. you own a pair of converse
46. your english teacher is a complete skitzo/psycho/ JUST WEIRD IN SUM WAY! CUZ THEY ALL ARE! BUT THERE ALL HELLA FUNNI!!!
47. you noe whitch teachers not to say “GAY” in front of
48. you kno what “the pyramid” is
49. “NO OFF CAMPUS LUNCH” means absolutely nothing to you
50. you hate p.e.
51. the announcements always have a way of makin`you lauff
52. yu go to club/team meetings just for the free food
53. the parole officer told you to cut class instead of getting in trouble for being late haha
54. you kno the security guards by name
55. you or someone you kno lives close enough to cut to
56. When they play music at lunch and mostly everyone is either dancing or singing.
57. When the office messengers come in during the middle of your class and give you your detention for cutting in front of everyone.
58. you actually want to come back when u graduate just to hang with ur friends at lunch hour adn no one cares.
59. Everyone knows we have the best dance team and they rule over all other schools and squads!! and the captian’s are always bitches!!
60. Everyone goes to the rallies to watch the spirit squad performances.. Rally commissioners don’t relly mean anything to you..
61. Whether you bring food to school or not.. you always end up in the lunch line buying crap for food..
62. You know what groups hang out where.. who’s in them.. and who they get along with and don’t..(WE GOT THA PERAMID)
63. Everyone either smoked before school, smokes during passing periods/breaks, or is about to go smoke.
64. IF U REALLY ARE A AHS PERSON U NO NICK BARRON!!!!!!!
I am not a hateful man, nor am I a one of prejudice, however, I can say without the slightest reservation; I don’t care so much for Half Moon Bay, California. It’s not the pumpkin festivals I don’t like, it’s not that the entire town smells a little bit like fish to me, it’s certainly not the scenery, for Half Moon Bay boasts some beautiful views. I could give two shits for HMB solely because of the entire teenage population that inhabits the Half Crack Basin. You see, it all spawned from a houseparty some time back. Us San Mateo’ians were havin ourselves a fine ol time before Captain Redneck and the barnyard bunch arrived chins bulging with the spittin tobac-ee. I switched into gentlemen mode greeting this alien party-goers with a formal head gesture signifying a “How-do-you-do” it was met with a quick and rather vulgar retort of “Whatever fag.” Before jumbo could empty out his cheek load I was surrounded by pitch-work wielding Half Mooners…Now looking back…I think that not trying to fight was indeed the best decision, if I were brut enough to knock a few pins down I still got the Cletus and his brother to watch out knaw mean? Plus our Russian friend Smirnoff might have played a role in the entire situation. The matter stands. So anyway I bring that up because the other day Joe, Ben & I headed over into enemy territory to look at a automobile canidate for Joe. After sitting in traffic for half an hour because of god damn pumpkin festival we took a gander at the car hopeful, check out the bangin 6 cylinder beast with a family of rats or birds chillin near the nozzle doo-dad and how bout the luxurious interior, too bad for the poor hobo that took a shit and died in it. Good ol Half Moon Bay
I listen to Mike Jones, I know who he is, why does he keep giving his phone number out? Mike Jones is lonely.
My shoulder hurts and I am in dire need of some PCP or somethin to alleviate my agony and give me the performing edge over my peers.
– *** The New Photo Gallery Kicks Ass ***
– *** The New Babes Section Is Online ***
– *** New Tracks Added to Radio ***
– NES Micro
– Shark VS Octopus
– Backwards Songs
– Big Stupid Boobs
– The MySpace Hacker
Pinky. My bueno amigo jus had his diece-siete over at the very luxorious comfor inn! And hey! At 81 dollars a night it better be right? Hella heads attended, our friend Jose C. showed up with his amigos Coron & Pacific. Twas a badass hotel room let me tell ya…hot red lights in the bathroom plus large amounts of marijuana equals girls too fucked up to get themselves out of the tub. I think I look a lot like a vampirein that pic and Pinky looks a tad crazy. As for this one it kinda appears as if my girl is a little nervous that the person holding her up might hit the deck any minute. in this pic I am reminded of big bird from sesame street, jus because. So anyway, it was a crackin night, I imitated Pinky, I noted the striking physical, and social similarities between these twins and oh yes they are fucking twins even though they “supposedly” say that they were born eleven months apart, thats horseshit. Joe-sef looked all washed up and ever so trashed. The same could be said for Caitlin who was showin off her own greenish complexion after her deep conversation with Jose C. As for me, I spent a lot of time on the bed with that hot girlfriend of mine. Hellova bed too, the bloodstained matress, the crispy sheets, and the bullet holes in the bed frame. Hell of a time, jus wait till your 18th Pinkster.
So other than attending supreme hotel parties I have been keepin busy with a plethora of michevious late night activities. Going to local shows with Joe-sef and the cigarette smoking Natalie. Or whether it be spotting Fahaad & the guy they call “Taco” while we are on the hunt for gang wars downtown. Maybe I enjoy takin photos of Joe sportin a face like he smells some piss. Than there was the time when we trashed Nat’s car. Most recently, we celebrated Poptart’s birfday at TGIF Fridays where he thorougly enjoyed the plush gift I gave him, him and his dirty ass crizzotch. From what I could tell, I think J-boy was havin a hellova time and aint that jus right.