Click above to see the most recent drift sesh, submitted by one of our buds. Many of you are lucky enough to know and know of my brosef Josef, he’s known for making great choices and obeying the law, well this time as he put it so poetically, the law “fucked him in the ass with no lube,” an unfortunate truth for my brosef. So from what I heard it all went down like-a-this, Ben and Josef were a-drifting in a rather large vacated lot when the popo came a rollin in lights and all, catching Josef charging him with a misdemeanor. Bad times.
Winter break is over and my last semester of high school begins in the morning so I really better go and prepare my man purse with sufficient stationary and supplies for my busy day. See me driving bitches.
So I’ve been seein this lil list circulating around and around myspace like a venereal disease so I decided to give it to you. Keep in mind I have not written any of these so if some are rediculously lame, don’t blame me:
YOU KNOW YOU’RE FROM ARAGON High School WHEN …
1. No one wears red and black on fridays except the spirit squad, teachers, leadership and anyone else who wants extra credit.
2. You think the whole “Asian Mafia” that sits on the other side of school is a joke.
3. The administration says don�t drink before dances�drink after
4. The whole Senior class is divided into 2 groups: The AP’s and the Partiers.
5. You’ve heard the story of Mr. Oling [the ex-dean] and his weed.
6. During lunch half the school is on myspace in the library.
7. The football field may suck but, our football team can whoop on yours…for instance Burlingame.
8. Half the school is under construction, but we’re all so used to it we don’t give it a second thought.
9. Seniors who want a parking space have to get there at least 20-30 minutes before their first class starts, and if you don’t…you just make up your own parking spot
10. Pretty much everyone walks down the halls with an ipod, ipod mini, shuffle, or nano blasting through their ears
11. People can be REALLY shady
12. You don’t really know what service commission is, but you all join it anyways because Mr. Valmonte is so cool
13. You�ve gone to Mr. Pickles on a minimum day
14. Upperclassmen sport the “S.E.E.E Crew” pins…but no one knows what they do, what it stands for, or why they would join such a thing
15. Freshman girls wear really short skirts even on cold days
16. There are literally like 200 people in the Recycling Club, but over half of them don’t even recycle (they’re really in it for the end of the year trip)
17. Looking out the window, watching cars get towed is a great highlight of the day in certain classes
18. The girls wear flip flops whether its warm or not, but no one thinks they’re crazy when they wear it on cold days because every girl does it anyways
19. By senior year, the class is so divided that in actuality you will probably only hang out with one person you used to hang out with since your freshman year
20. Your junior year is the shit if you’re not an AP kid; you’re life is HELL if you are
21. No one goes to the school dances, but everyone goes to Grid and Prom
22. Everyone thinks our school looks like a jail…and frankly it kinda does
23. There’s a fundraiser everyday at lunch/brunch
24. Everyone is obsessed with O.C, One Tree Hill, or Laguna Beach
25. Everyone wishes we had lights on our field, so we could get the real high school football experience
26. There’s not one single distinct style
27. There seems to be new people at our school everyday
28. You’re probably in the Key Club, Interact Club, Recycling Club, or all of the above
29. Literally EVERY single lock is black, you had to pay $5 to use you’re locker, and you don’t even understand why
30. Really the only cliques here are: the Drama kids and the Asian Crew
31. No matter, what you’re mostly proud to be from A-town
32. People talk about myspace like it�s real life
33. there is always some kind of drama going on whether its yu or yur frends or someone else
34. Pple wear red and black almost evry day EXCEPT FRiday wen yur SUPPOSED to wear it
35. you HATE Hillsdale( NO JOKE ON THI SONE EVER ONE WHO NOES ME ME NOES I DO & THEY HATE ME LOL)
35. lunch dentention with Valmonte in HELLA fun theres alwais something ot laugh at!
36. youve said PEACE UP A-TOWN DOWN at LEAST once
37. the only rallies worth watching are the “Dance Rules” rallies but somehow you always end up watching each rally until its over
38. dententions mean absolutely NOTHING to you if you’re friends with Gabe and Josea
39. you are aware of the fact that your Dean was kicked out of school 5 times
40. trouble is forgotten if you can beat Valmonte at basketball
41. you don’t use “Mr” or “Mrs” in the classroom, you call your teachers/deans/principals/counselors by their last names
42. Allekotte gives you late passes
43. 4/20 is a special occasion and if forgotten, its considered a sin
44. u no u can get susspended 4 farting on sum1 !! LMAO
45. you own a pair of converse
46. your english teacher is a complete skitzo/psycho/ JUST WEIRD IN SUM WAY! CUZ THEY ALL ARE! BUT THERE ALL HELLA FUNNI!!!
47. you noe whitch teachers not to say “GAY” in front of
48. you kno what “the pyramid” is
49. “NO OFF CAMPUS LUNCH” means absolutely nothing to you
50. you hate p.e.
51. the announcements always have a way of makin`you lauff
52. yu go to club/team meetings just for the free food
53. the parole officer told you to cut class instead of getting in trouble for being late haha
54. you kno the security guards by name
55. you or someone you kno lives close enough to cut to
56. When they play music at lunch and mostly everyone is either dancing or singing.
57. When the office messengers come in during the middle of your class and give you your detention for cutting in front of everyone.
58. you actually want to come back when u graduate just to hang with ur friends at lunch hour adn no one cares.
59. Everyone knows we have the best dance team and they rule over all other schools and squads!! and the captian’s are always bitches!!
60. Everyone goes to the rallies to watch the spirit squad performances.. Rally commissioners don’t relly mean anything to you..
61. Whether you bring food to school or not.. you always end up in the lunch line buying crap for food..
62. You know what groups hang out where.. who’s in them.. and who they get along with and don’t..(WE GOT THA PERAMID)
63. Everyone either smoked before school, smokes during passing periods/breaks, or is about to go smoke.
64. IF U REALLY ARE A AHS PERSON U NO NICK BARRON!!!!!!!