- An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
- Tigers have striped skin, not just stripped fur.
- In most advertisements, the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
- Al Capone’s business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
- The characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra’s “Its A Wonderful Life.”
- A dragonfly has a life span of 24 hours.
- A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
- It’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open. (DON’T try this at home!)
- The giant squid has the largest eyes in the world.
- In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.
- The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
- Mr. Rogers is an ordained minister.
- There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.
- “Stewardesses” is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand.
- Many hamsters blink one eye at a time.
- The inventor of the flushing toilet was Thomas Crapper.
- The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites.
- Plastic lawn flamingos outnumber real flamingos in the U.S.A.
- Whitby, Ontario has more donut stores per capita than any other place in the world.
- Starfish have no brain.
- Dolphins sleep with one eye open.
- Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a novel with over 50,000 words, none of which contained the letter “E”.
- Bulls are color blind.
- A can of SPAM is opened every 4 seconds.
- “Babe” was played by over 48 pigs.
- Mosquitoes have 47 teeth.
- Lip stick contains fish scales.
- The Poison Arrow frog has enough poison to kill 2200 people.
- The largest known kidney stone weighed 1.36 kilograms.
- Kidney stones come in any color from yellow to brown.
Expect a party post tomorrow!
- For every human being on earth, there are about 200 million insects.
- The harmonica is the world’s most popular instrument.
- By the time they are 65 years old, most Americans have watched more than nine years worth of television.
- The puck in ice hockey can travel at up to 118 mph (190 km/h).
- If you stretched all the nerves in the body from end to end, they would be about 47 miles long.
- Humans have more than 600 muscles in their bodies.
- Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
- Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
- There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
- The average person’s left hand does 56% of the typing.
- A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
- There are more chickens than people in the world.
- Two-thirds of the world’s eggplant is grown in New Jersey.
- The longest one-syllable word in the English language is "screeched."
- All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck on 4:20.
- No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver or purple.
- "Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt."
- All 50 states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the back of the $5 bill.
- Almonds are a member of the peach family.
- Winston Churchill was born in a ladies’ room during a dance.
- Maine is the only state whose name is just one syllable.
- The largest cabbage weighed 144 lbs.
- There are only four words in the English language which end in "-dous": tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous.
- Los Angeles’s full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de Los Angeles de Porciuncula" – and can be abbreviated to 3.63% of its size: "L.A."
- A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
( Click )
Formed and raised in San Mateo, REAL DEAL the duo hip hop sensation is taking the bay area community by storm, a couple of people at a time… Artists, K-Dubb & Fejj effectively supplement each other in each seamless verse, and, as evident by their 4 MySpace tracks, are a collaborative duo that SPIT HAWT FIYA. I officially endorse this shit.
After recieving some serious R&R up in Tahoe with this girl, this caped crusader broke out the ‘ol $50 dollar, once worn, already ripping batman costume and barely picked up Joe (and apparently damn near cried in the process.) Our destination was Geoff’s place for the dress starting with a “B” party, which was elbow to elbow, boob to boob with scantily clad womens. There was a bumble bee who couldn’t resist my honey. I cracked open a brewski with my buddy ‘ol pal, meanwhile Christa’s in the kitchen failing miserably at trying to suckle away at the sweet coors light nectar. I ushered some youngins out the door with my massive meat stick. ENZYTE FTW! There was also a lil munchkin who thought he could jus slip in the festivities unannounced and stealthily. WRONG! Threw his ass out, and then Christa & Amanda jacked his license plate, the munchkin was less than pleased. Cops came later after maximum occupancy was reached and exceeded. All in all…good times. Big ups Geoffrey.
Matt Malchow. If Matt Malchow were a president, he’d be Babeberham Lincoln, if he were a dinosaur…Babe-o-saraus-Rex. I love this kid more than showers! He’s my boy for all times! I wanna have his and his towels with this kid. Anywhoo I have had the pleasure of kickin it at his pad the past few nights, spending time with these characters, and getting better acquainted with the infamous Labern and of course, plenty of Malchow. Ian’s homo erotic encounter of the night included frenching Matts solar plexus in a drunken homo stupor, it was such a release for Ian that he konked out right there on the floor, Malchow was so traumatized he took a shit on the coffee table.
The night proceeding, the same crew + new additions gathered around the table and spoke boisterous drunken fables, it’s not exact but I can aproximate that at least 47 thousand cigarettes were smoked during that 30 minute span sitting around that table, and as I type this now, feeling the second-hand tar stick to my lungs like day-old oatmeal, it was worth it cause I was with my buddy Malchow.
I’ve been doing some behind the scenes upgrades to the site as you may have noticed, like the Possibly Related Post feature which, at the end of every post, shows 3 similar posts that you might be into. I enabled Gravatars that show up as little pictures next to your COMMENTS that you should always be leaving. I also implemented a skin switching system that allows you to change NBHQ.NET’s look and feel with jus a single click. Expect more upgrades and posts daily.